Allergy and Asthma Care of Blakeney | Charlotte, NC
Allergy and Asthma Care of Blakeney welcomes you to our practice. Our primary goal is to focus on the needs and satisfaction of our patients by providing an exceptional level of personal care.
Allergy and Asthma Care of Blakeney is an independent solo practice founded by Dr. Steven McEldowney, a Charlotte allergy and asthma specialist. Dr. McEldowney is an outstanding adult and pediatric allergist and is Board Certified by the American Board of Allergy and Immunology.
Our allergy doctor is trained in the best allergist practices for diagnosis, testing, treatment, and prevention of allergic problems such as:
allergic rhinitis | hay fever
eczema | atopic dermatitis
anaphylaxis | severe allergic reactions
stinging insect allergy (bee and fire ant venom)
Our board certified allergist specializes in procedures including:
allergy testing | skin prick tests
allergy shots | allergen immunotherapy | venom immunotherapy
spirometry (lung function test)
FeNO (lung inflammation test)
patch testing for contact allergy
food and medication oral challenges for suspected allergies
Xolair (omalizumab) injections for severe asthma or chronic hives
Nucala (mepolizumab) injections for severe asthma
We are dedicated professionals who enjoy caring for you and your family. We thank you for taking the time to discover who we are and we hope to see you soon.
The Staff of Allergy and Asthma Care of Blakeney
Accepting New Patients
Get lasting allergy relief today! Schedule your appointment now:
Benefits of Our Practice:
- Small solo practice – You will always see the same doctor to maximize continuity of care, and we treat our patients like family.
- Independently owned – We make the decisions, and we do what is best for our patients.
- Friendly environment – Our staff are here to happily address all your concerns and needs.
- We respect your time – We minimize wait times and maximize face-to-face time with the doctor.
- Board certified allergist – Dr. McEldowney is a trained specialist to give the proper allergy care you need.
Happy New Years! The office will be closed Tuesday, January 1st in celebration of New Year’s Day. The office will r… https://t.co/optKvvHvX7
The office will be closed Monday, Dec 24 through Wednesday, Dec 26 in celebration of Christmas Holiday. The office… https://t.co/Qan2T5L4f7
Happy Thanksgiving! The office will be closed from Wednesday, Nov 21 at 1pm until Monday, Nov 26 at 8am